Top 10 Tips for Wellness People to Start FB LIVE
1. Get Started. The challenge of being visible is not going away. I recommend starting on your personal page and you can change the setting to Only Me right under the emoji
2. Sounds and Lighting Matter. If people can’t see or hear you they will not watch.
3. Use Your Business Page if It’s For Your Business. You can then share it to your personal page for larger exposure
4. Be Consistent. You can either do a daily challenge or if it’s weekly then pick a day and time and let people know.
5. Have a Simple Outline. This will help you with the flow and to stay on track
6. Use the Text Box. This will help you illuminate the context more and to share hyperlinks for more.
7. Welcome people In As They Join. Not always easy at first, but it helps the viewer to feel seen and welcomed.
8. Reply to the Comments. People are wanting to engage, but only if you respond.
9. Ask Viewers to Subscribe. This allowers them to know when you are creating your next LIVE video
10. Have Fun. And Play with It
I’d love to hear your thoughts and comments below. And remember it really is just about getting started.
Together is Better,
Nicole Thiel says
Great synopsis ! Thank you.
Jason Stein says