Marketing is a billion dollar business. As a small business owner, it can be overwhelming to consider the multitude of marketing choices that you could implement in order to attract more of the right clients, not to mention the money this would take.
To help alleviate some of this pressure, I want to share the marketing tips below for FREE. Because sometimes the very best things in life are free.
Three Free Marketing Tips:
1. Get Testimonials – Your clients love you, that’s why they stick with you despite the many competitors out these. It only takes a moment to create a strategy to funnel their raving reviews for use on a varieties of platforms, such as, your website, social media pages or feeds, or in the next promotional materials you release. If you are in the US, and concerned about being HIPAA compliant, check out these forms to keep it all legit: https://goo.gl/ATh8Lr
2. Give Public Talks – The public wants to hear about your products and services, and there are a ton of places that will give you the space and time to talk. The pitfall is that most people just show up, deliver, engage the audience and leave. This takes up your time and rarely leads to new clients. Do you want to learn more on how to leverage your next talk? Check out the Yellow Legal Pad Solution.
3. Create Client/Patient Appreciation Systems – We often don’t do the math, but it takes way more time and money to do outreach than create an appreciation system for the people who already love your work. This incentive based referral potential ups your word of mouth marketing and keeps your audience engaged.
And… Four More
4. Warm Leads – You and I know that cold calls usually don’t work. People are busy, and rarely have time, or trust what a stranger is offering, no matter how amazing. However, when someone you know bridges the conversation with an email, you are much more likely to get a positive response.
5. Special Guest – Between podcasts and telesummits there is a regular audience that already shows up online in different communities. Come be interviewed, and showcase why your work can help those that need it most.
6. FaceBook Live – With over 1.28 billion people logging into facebook daily and five new profiles created every second you have an opportunity to educate and serve a global community.
7. SEO – Yes those often dreaded words. Search Engine Optimization. It doesn’t have to cost a thing, and if you handle the basics you are often doing more than 90% of those who offer similar products and services.
My hope is that you are able to utilize these free tips to open doors in your community and allow yourself to be seen, heard, and remembered.
Need more. Start with a free chocolate strategy session: JasonStein.com/chocolate
Together is Better,