This past Friday was quite literally a sh!t storm.
* My wife’s father passed from COVID-19
* Our loan to build on our potential property fell through
* We found out that our sewer line was in need of some costly repairs
* The neighbors pipes burst and their plumbers dumped black water in the gutter in front of our house
But, here’s the thing about the sh!t. It happens…both good and bad.
What’s the good sh!t?
* My wife’s father has been suffering alone in a memory care unit for almost four years and his passing allows my family to finally grieve
* Our loan fell through, but we found another for much less
* We’re able to repair the sewer so that family moving in is safe
* The neighbors’ contractor may have put black water in the gutter, but the hazmat crew had the road spotless by morning
Sh!t happens in life and business. Sometimes it’s scary, sometimes it ends up being the catalyst for something awesome. As opposed to feeling that it’s happening TO you, take a breath, relax your body, and know that it happens to us all and rest into the fact that….
My new Chocolate Strategy is the Sh!t
Bringing play to my business has actually led to some of my most successful creations. Like creating the Chocolate Strategy Session where I exchange chocolate from around the world for coaching sessions.