New Crew Starting April 2021 – 2 spaces left
Group Coaching for Pandemic Preparedness
6 Months of Small Group Accountability and Support with Unmatched Online Community
Damn. Things are intense.
It seems like there is a new stressor around every corner…ADA Lawsuits out of California, extreme global climate changes, political unrest, social isolation and INCREDIBLE uncertainty.
Of course, you’re worried about family and friends, their health, and yours. But, it’s ok to admit that you are feeling the financial pressures as well!
Just when you were getting into the flow of 2020, WHAM, Covid19 hits and changes the game. Holy $#!%
You love helping people, it comes naturally to you, but the business side may be a different story. Especially now that everything has been turned on its head.
- Should you continue to practice in person? Start an online course?
- How do you get the word out to your clients and patients?
- How do you optimize your time online without burning out?
- How do you stay out of complete overwhelm???
So, what in the holy mother of everything are you supposed to do?
Welcome to a new era of wellness, business, and life. Things are rapidly adapting which means that you and your business has to follow suit in order to survive.
NOW is the time to pivot your trajectory and position yourself as a health and wellness leader within your community. It’s time to DIVERSIFY, enhance your online presence and build a foundation for the long term success of your practice.
But there’s a HUGE learning curve in a transition like this.
Holistic medicine has been a cornerstone of health and wellbeing for over 3000 years. It has seen people through pandemics, world wars, and cultural revolutions. Bottom line – it’s here to stay. But, how can you best serve your patients in the craziness that is today?
Start scouring the internet and you’ll find thousands of online courses that may help you piecemeal together the information you needed YESTERDAY!
As someone who has served wellness people online for more than a decade, I can tell you some of those courses will have some good information while others will just be total crap and a waste of your precious time and money.
There is REAL help available
Join me and other like-minded wellness business owners to become a true Wellness Renegade. You can get your business online and continue to serve the people that need you the most both online and face to face.
Hi, I’m Jason Stein. I’ve been a licensed acupuncturist and business coach for wellness folks for over 20 years.
I invite you to become a part of The Heart Crew – an affordable monthly support system to help grow your business.
Designed to be your very own back-up team. Whether you need listening, ideas, accountability, networking, or feedback on your marketing before it goes live, The Heart Crew has your back.
As a member of this facilitated mastermind you will get the practical skills needed to learn
- How to pivot during a pandemic and get focused in the chaos
- How to make it easier to attract new clients/patients online
- How to get your ezine up and running and read by potential clients
- How to optimize word of mouth marketing and gain more momentum
- How to easily generate more profit now
- How to carve out time for your own self care
- And so much more!
Some of the Modules we will cover:
- The Harada Method – Japanese Coaching for Clarity and Efficiency
- The road from Free Consults to Paid Services and where to focus your energy to ensure profits
- Crafting a unique online offer in a crowded market
- The pricing rule that will change your business and enhance your sales
- Getting Videos up & running
- Social media 2.0: How to avoid major time wasters
- Getting rave reviews so that your marketing does itself
- Avoiding the pitfalls that others in your field face
- How to craft your next offer & ensure multiple income streams
- Learning the art of Simple Selling and attract more patients this month
The Heart Crew meets on Thursdays at 12:00pm pst/1pm mst/2pm cst/3pm est/ – 8pm GMT the 1st and 3rd Thursday of every month for 75 minutes
A Truly Small Group
Each group will have no more than 6 individuals to ensure that everyone gets air time, personal attention and that no one gets lost in the crowd.
Two 75 Minute Facilitated Group Calls per Month
I, Jason, will facilitate these calls so that you, and your cohorts, get the accountability and balance needed to take the next steps forward in your business.
30 Minute Individual Coaching Call per Month
You’ll get 30 minutes with me to really go deeply into your monthly actions and get the support you need to keep the momentum growing from month to month.
Telegram – Private Text Thread
This goes beyond the monthly calls into a day-to-day support system.
Secret Larger Wellness Renegades FB Forum
This is over 100 wellness-based business owners that are supporting each other with being more prepared for potential lawsuits, retainer packages, FB Ads, branding, SEO, Social Media, and more.
For $300 US per month, my commitment to you is a positive ROI (return on investment) for your business in both time and money. Investments are paid by Stripe.
I ask for six months of your time to make long lasting changes in your business systems. Fair warning: Most clients have so much success, and are so happy with their accomplishments that they want to keep going.
Why Work with Me?
Well, I’m one of the few wellness business coaches that have been an acupuncturist. I’ve also worked with hundreds of wellness people, just like you. Not enough – here’s a few more notches I’ve got under my belt:
- Started a practice in a Western Hospital my first year after graduating and becoming a Licensed Acupuncturist in 1998
- Created and taught business courses at one of the Top Acupuncture Colleges in the US
- Published materials in both academic and laypeople circles
- Interviewed on multiple podcast, blogs, and telesummits
- Taken locum practice annually to understand current practice challenges
- Worked with hundreds of wellness providers around the globe for the past 15 years
- Have shared resources from wellness providers on hiring, COVID policies, contracts, and more.
So, How Do You Get In?
Two steps. First, fill out the form below. Then you have a 20 minute conversation with me, Jason. Together we’ll figure out if this is the best step forward for your business.
Want in? Join us!
Just fill out the form below and I will be in touch.
And, be sure to verify these dates off : All 1st and 3rd Thursday of the month for 75 minutes at 12:00pm pst/1pm mst/2pm cst/3pm est/ – 8pm GMT.