Past client and Monday Morning Minute reader, Robyn Pearson, from A Friend Indeed recently asked the following question:
Jason I really like your Monday Morning Minute video newsletters. They are concise and always have great information and are easy to pass around.I know you have shared before but can you please share again the tools you use to create your Monday Morning minute videos? Creating the video, any editing tools, where they are held and how they are displayed and sent out? Thank you!
I love this question because the trends show video marketing becoming more and more effective in sharing, educating, and attracting your right clients.
So, first, I would like to thank Robyn for being a regular viewer. And, second, I would like to answer her question.
Here are 4 tools to make starting video easy:
- Any phone from the last few years with a camera is great. I use the iPhone XS.
- I edit in iMovie, which I find is super easy to use. If on a PC I recommend Filmora.
- For lighting, I prefer outdoors for the best feel. Indoors, I like the affordable Neewer 176 LED panel.
- To send out the Monday Morning Minute, I upload to YouTube, then use GreenRope; however, I have many clients on MailChimp until they are ready for more.
And here are 3 tips:
- Practice, practice, practice….Anything you want to write to your audience you can do in a video. It just takes practice, so, start with just ONE video and know that each one after will get easier.
- Look into the camera. It’s super important that people can see your eyes. To do this, just find the lens of the camera and speak directly into it.
- Answer the questions your clients have on video, since often lots of others have the same question and the video can be easily shared.
If you are a Monday Morning Minute subscriber and have a question, feel free to email me here.
Together is Better,
PS Here’s another blog with video stats in 2017
PSS Yes, coaching is an investment, and yes accountability and support can help you achieve more in 2019. Check out One on One and have a free consult with me to find your momentum this next year.