What’s a PRI?
Well it goes beyond ROI (Return on Investment) which is an old way of making sure you’re investing in business ideas and strategies that add to Profit.
The challenge is Profit is one of the three aspects of a successful business. The other two Relationships and Impact. Without all three you can have success financially but burn everyone out or you can have a great place to work that isn’t sustainable.
So, welcome to Your PRI (Profit, Relationship, Impact) Score.
Take the quiz below and you’ll know where your strengths and challenges lie:
1. I look at my P & L monthly?
2. I know when I can hire more people on my team?
3. I know keep track of the ratio between marketing and income generated by mar-keting?
4. I know when I can give myself a raise or take a bonus?
5. I’m projecting my revenue on a monthly basis?
6. I know what big purchases I need to make this year to invest in my business?
7. I know what charities I’m giving to you this year?
1. I’m comfortable being visible and promoting myself and my business?
2. I spend time with my self unplugged from my computer, tablet and/or phone?
3. I enjoy my clients and have healthy boundaries?
4. I have balance between work and play and enjoy my time off?
5. I have time to cultivate friendships outside of work?
6. I have a partner in life that really gets me?
7. I have a Client Relationship Management system I understand and use?
1. I have a regular mindfulness practice which helps me focus?
2. I feel like I’m on track with my goals and dreams?
3. My work is fulfilling and I stay out of overwhelm most of the time?
4. My actions are in integrity with my core values?
5. My work has meaning to me and to my business community?
6. I believe I am really making a difference?
7. I’m helping the world be a better place?