I started coaching because of my passion for exploring the connections between work and heal-ing. I continue coaching because business people struggle doing things alone and they need support and community to achieve their personal and professional goals.
If you’re like most people, you end up spending more time immersed in your environment than anywhere. This environment can be either nourishing, or draining and exhausting. The difference between thriving or crumbling under pressure is directly linked to whether your individual needs are effectively met. For some, it may be more family time, for others extra time for personal health/wellness, I wouldn’t be surprised if you found yourself craving a little of both.
My ultimate goal is to help entrepreneurs who want to create an impact by balancing healthy profits and healthy relationships.
Both healthy profits and healthy relationships are possible when the entrepreneur’s core values are in alignment with their actions. Without these guidelines high profit margins can be created, but the means are often not conducive to a healthy business or healthy employees. Relationships are a balance between giving and receiving. It is essential that the entrepreneur learns how to do both so that profits and relationships flourish.
This is not some woo-woo, love everything all the time philosophy, but rather a deep connection, to self and others, that allows for both personal and professional growth.
My coaching philosophy is made up of three separate facets:
Know-How – Although ‘soft skills’ such as communication and clarity are extremely valuable, the foundation of most successful companies is built on only 15% nuts and bolts, the other 85% is a clear path forward. I’ve found that it is important to implement systems and create structure in context with the business at hand. Without such an overview it is challenging to assimilate new business skills. The bottom line; Having a clear brand and simple marketing systems is essential.
Mindful Focus – The reason mindfulness has been around for thousands of years is because it works. It can help to access creativity and solve the problems faced by any business. It also allows the entrepreneur an ability to grow his/her stress resilience. Because, sometimes our greatest challenges become our biggest breakthroughs.
Community – There is great strength in community. It is difficult to create anything in isolation. By working together, the creation of support networks in the personal, and business sphere becomes possible allowing for greater finesse of our strengths and more support around our challenges.
With know-how, mindful focus, and community the entrepreneur is able to take theories and ideas and translate them into concrete realities (tangible products). Thereby providing the skills needed to create working environments that are based in healing and growth.
Together these three facets of coaching allow me to make connection, facilitate change, and, ultimately, help create a professional working environment that embraces the essence of heal-ing. For more information on working with me, browse my services.